Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Warm Patches...

That is cold in Japan and houses are not warm, you already know it. What I just discovered is that around "Cold Houses" there is a big business! At first I thought that not having a heater at home was just because of the installation cost. Now I found out that a lot of people live out of it.

How? Well, check the image above. It's a pouch you can fix on your hand. In the Pouch you can put a Warmer bag (like the one I've showed you few posts back, that stays warm for as long as 24 hours). In drug stores you find a lot of those. And surprisingly, prices are not high. For instance a pack of adesive warm patches (10 sheets) cost around 300 Yen ($3).

For the one above, in the following picture, they explain how to use it...

... they wrote "Work, during Study or in your room, wherever". Can you imagine yourself typing on your computer with warm patches sticking on your hands?... I still believe a nice heater is still the best ;)

No comments: