Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Me...

A question I get most of the time is "Are you happy in Japan?". Actually, yes, I'm happy. I'm happy as a student, I'm happy I can see new things and is a good experience. The next question I get is "Do you plan to live there when you finish your study?". This is another thing. It's not easy to live in japan and a lot of japanese manage to get "thru the day" which means they have just enough to live. And this "just enough" is because many of them have double work.

I still think that working and living condition in Switzerland is still better. Therefore, when my study will be complete (around the second half of 2010) I plan to go back...

The above picture was drawn on the white board by my Classmate Yaya. To answer the question if i'm happy in japan...well, from the drawing I got a pretty big smile...isn't ? ;)

No comments: